What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A candlestick course that is designed to generate over 80% profitable trades
- Discover how to “cut through all the crap” and create a much smaller list of only the highest potential trades
- Discover how to spend less time searching the market and more time trading it profitably
- Discover current market conditions and trading opportunities using the system
- Discover even more Candlestick trading secrets and new strategies
- Discover how to “read the mind of the market”
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. NetPicks Candlestick Mastery scores 70.11/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.candlestickcourse.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $79.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: candlestickcourse.com you’ll also be taken through to candlestickcourse.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)